New Zealand radio navigational warnings
Warnings In-Force at: 262000 UTC MAY 19
NAVAREA XIV warnings
FM: NAVAREA XIV COORDINATOR 220930 UTC MAY 19
NAVAREA XIV WARNING 62/19
1. HAZARDOUS OPERATIONS, SPACE DEBRIS 27 AND 28 MAY, BETWEEN 0600 TO 0800 UTC DAILY IN AREA BOUNDED BY:
A. 59-42.6S 165-49.2E
B. 57-28.8S 126-01.2W
C. 60-23.4S 122-04.8W
D. 62-33.0S 162-33.6E
2. CANCEL THIS MESSAGE 280900 UTC MAY 19.
FM: NAVAREA XIV COORDINATOR 210625 UTC MAY 19
NAVAREA XIV WARNING 61/19
SOUTH PACIFIC OCEAN, TONGA
APPROACHES TO NUKU'ALOFA HARBOUR
WRECK LOCATED 21-01.10S 175-09.80W.
FM: NAVAREA XIV COORDINATOR 210620 UTC MAY 19
NAVAREA XIV WARNING 60/19
SOUTH PACIFIC OCEAN, TONGA APPROACHES TO NUKU-ALOFA HARBOUR
MALINOA ISLAND LIGHT 21-01.87S 175-07.91E CHANGED TO ISOPHASE 6 SECONDS 15 METRES 8 MILES
FM: NAVAREA XIV COORDINATOR 300300 UTC APR19
NAVAREA XIV WARNING 47/19
VITI LEVU – SOUTH COAST
TAMAVUA LIGHT (TAMAVUA BEACON) 18–07.51S 178–25.51E DESTROYED.
NZ coastal navigation warnings
FM: RCC NEW ZEALAND 140500 UTC MAY 19
COASTAL NAVIGATION WARNING 92/19
CUVIER ISLAND (REPANGA ISLAND), BAY OF PLENTY
1. LIVE FIRING 152100 TO 160530 UTC, 200030 TO 200400 UTC, 210100 TO 210530 UTC, 222200 TO 230815 UTC, 292330 TO 300530 UTC, 310030 TO 310330 UTC MAY 19. IN DANGER AREA M204. ANNUAL NEW ZEALAND NOTICES TO MARINERS NUMBER 5 REFERS.
2. CANCEL THIS MESSAGE 310430 UTC MAY 19.
- The above warnings are not always updated in real time
- Every effort is made to keep the information on this website up-to-date but it is not always possible to add and cancel warnings in real-time. While NAVAREA XIV and New Zealand Coastal Navigational Warnings are made available on this website, Masters/Captains are still required to receive navigational warnings from the appropriate International Maritime Organization (IMO) or World Meteorological Organization (WMO) approved Global Maritime Distress and Safety System (GMDSS) broadcast service i.e. the International SafetyNET system.
- Many warnings are of a temporary nature, but others may remain in-force for several weeks and may be superseded by Notices to Mariners.